It’s 01.01.18! I’m
not even gonna bother to mention how long it is since last time i wrote here hehe. This is kind of a hobby, that I clearly suck at updating lol. I’m already journaling plus I have an additional 5 year diary that I write in everyday or other day most days. problem with this blog is it’s pretty boring to read without pictures added here and there and that is just such a long prosess. I also have no idea how to do this on my phone yet..
But as a new years resolution, one that I intend to keep hehe, I do want to blog more, atleast once a month hahah let’s start small.
Other resolutions for ’18:
– Finnish my second year of uni
– Travel to two new countries InshAllah
– Earn & SAVE money hahha MashAllah earned quite some this year but where did it go? hmm– Workout and eat clean
– Travel more in Norway, I mean traveling to other countries is a big goal too, but I want to go to places in Norway too because this is such a beautiful country tho
– Find a new hobby I actually like and do, fell in love with journaling again this year, but want something for ’18
– Get a step closer to my driving licence, the dream would be to get it this year but let’s be lil realistic lol
– Watch less TV shows, again a new hobby
– Read more books, I kinda switched from reading crime and horror novels to watching series and movies and wanna go back to it
I guess that is my goals and hopes for ’18. 2017 was a year I really grew up. I mean 2014-2016 was really eventful and I have changed most those years because of new friends and then losing som friends or rather cutting off toxic people, but it was not until 2017 that I stopped trying to cram everyone into my life even when I knew that those people did not belong in my life anymore. I’ve actually never deleted so many people at once off of snap, insta and face and that did really help. Not seeing their faces everyday or know what they are up to and all that.
I also had to cut off someone really close to me. It’s still a pretty touchy subject for me, it happened september-october ish but to have someone in your life everyday since 4th grade and then seeing them become someone you no longer know and having to put yourself first after being treated like shit for quite some while does have an affect on you. Anyways I know the story and don’t really have to write about it but note to future self: trust ya gut. And if someone makes the same mistake twice, even after promising they’ll change; they won’t. Don’t waste your time. They are not worth it. It will take time, but you will move on. Meet new people and all that.
Oh also as a new years resolution I do wanna try being a morning person and wake up 06.00 ish everyday, well for school/work I’m up 05.30 some days but still. Gonna be fun to see how that goes. Perhaps I’ll try some meditating too, but no need to force it either hahahh, overexitement usually leads to not achieving much